Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Psychobitch

PSYCHOBITCH
Words and Music: Briggs


I gotta million reasons to have you killed
Would you deny me the thrill
To go for the kill
Agonizing over
Agonized over
Black and white
Days and nights
Ooh you thought I'd give up the fight
Give up the fight

Schizophrenic Psychoholic
You go on singin' your tune
Singin' your tune

And even if you've got money
To buy your friends
And the world thinks I am the losing end
Well I beleive in karma man
Oh you've got it comin' man
'Coz you get what you make
Oh you get what you make

Schizophrenic Psychoholic
You go on singin' your
Vagrant lies
Your silly silly smiles
The world awaits your passing
Pull the trigger if you can
Pull the trigger if you can
Trade in your hour for a life filled with lies
Psychobitch on the loose
I think I'm gonna start singing
The blues...

I gotta million reasons to...
Blow you away,
Cut you into Pieces
I gotta millions reasons to go for the kill


Back to Prose

0 comments: