Tuesday, May 13, 2008

OzBound Gig: Ryan Villamayor's Despedida Gig

A message from our drummer Balot regarding his depedida gig...

-----------------------------

Hey Fwendz!!!
Me and my band produced a despedida gig before I leave for Australia. This will be on May 15, 2008 at Bela Bar in Greenhills. Bela Bar is situated in P. Guevarra st and only a few meters away from Wilson. If you're coming from Ortigas(from the Galleria), turn left in order to land on Wilson then go straight up to where the one way lane ends then turn right in P. Guevarra. The gig will definitely start at 9pm since it's a Thursday and I have to report to work on the next day. Here's the line up...

Milagros Dancehall Collective
SunDownMuse
Goodbye Tracy
Liquid Jane

These bands have been very dear to my heart and I would like to adopt them if I can. We have taken care of the entrance fee for the night so all you have to do is come and share some jovial moments while listening to music that I love.

So mark your calendars, planners, palm(the gadget and the real thing)...don't forget to invite others...

0 comments: